Thursday 12 April 2012

Heels, Hairspray and Hissy-fits is on FACEBOOK!!!

Hi everyone!
I wish I could have posted some Easter outfit pictures from earlier in the week but I’ve been struck with a bad cold that has landed me on the couch…in pajamas. I wasn’t up for doing much this past weekend.  It was inevitable that I would get sick. M was sick last week and I never learn my lesson. When she catches a bug or a cold I tend to kiss her more and get closer to comfort her. I then end up sick myself.
On a happier note, I decided to extend my blog and share it on Facebook. I hope to use it as a way to connect with those who read my blog but aren’t part of my close group of friends in the social networking world.
If you want to check out my new Facebook page search ‘Heels, Hairspray, and Hissyfits.” Be sure to ‘LIKE’ my page and stay tuned for updates.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and hopefully I’ll feel better to blog more by the weekend.
XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment