Thursday 26 April 2012

Kardashian Kollection love affair

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with the Kardashians. I have my likes and dislikes about each member but overall I love them! That's why I was super excited when I heard they started their own clothing line for Sears, Kardashian Kollection. While this is old news now I still wanted to blog about it. When the line first debuted last year I didn't really care for most of the pieces. I thought the prints looked cheap and the product wasn't worth the money. I  wasn't  forming an option from an online perspective either. I had actually ventured into a Sears store (US only for now) and physically looked at the clothing. I just wasn't willing to spend my money on something that I was only buying for the name on the label.
Fast forward to now. I was browsing the Kollection online and 'added' several pieces to my shopping cart. I love online shopping carts. I view them as a wish list of what I want. I treat them as though I can put whatever I desire in them with no commitment to actually purchase. It's fun to dream. It's my favourite way to shop!

The items of clothing I added are amazing! I'm loving the Kollection more and more. I think the Kardashians are choosing better prints, styles, and fabrics. The clothing is evolving into something great instead of just so-so. I'm interested to see what the next season(s) have in store for the Kardashian Kollection.

Here are some of the pieces that, if I had unlimited funds, would be in my closet, like... yesterday.





For pricing and more items, check out the whole line at: Sears Kardashian Kollection

What do you all think about the new items in the Kollection?
Do think they are getting better at developing the line?

XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment