Friday 20 April 2012

A Maxi Dress for a Mini Fashionista

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love dressing my little girl. From the moment a women gets pregnant and finds out she’s expecting a girl she can’t resist the sight of a cute outfit to dress up the little miss. I am that woman who can’t walk away from  a cute outfit for my cute little miss.
My mother-in-law is also guilty of seeing irresistibly cute clothing and needing to purchase it for her one and only grand-daughter.  About 99% of the time we see eye to eye on what would look good on M. There is the odd time I dislike something she purchases, I am after all a bit picky.Thank goodness she understands and can suggest a return or exchange when needed. This happened recently with a package of clothing for Easter. I loved everything in it from the white skinny jeans to the polka dot
t-shirt. However, I didn’t exactly love the black and white plaid shorts. She encouraged me to find something else I liked better.
She bought them from the Joe Fresh line, a clothing line we both love. I knew I’d find something to exchange the shorts for. I cannot sing enough praises about the clothing from Joe Fresh. The clothes fit true to size for kids and adults alike. The majority of what M wears is from Joe. I have a love affair with the kids’ clothes but also the work out gear for adults. Both are amazingly priced and of good quality, something that makes me one happy mama!
 I had my mind set of a pair of pink ballet flats until I saw something much, MUCH better. It was an adorable pink and white striped, cotton maxi dress. SOLD! It was something that I wish came in my size.  I couldn’t wait to dress her up in it.


M is wearing head to toe Joe

The following day it just happened to be warm enough to lether wear it. We paired it with grey ballet flats and a grey cardigan. She had officially out dressed me… and I was beyond ok with that.

XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment