Friday 6 April 2012

OOTW- Oldies but goodies

Hi Dolls,

Happy Easter to everyone!! I hope this weekend is one filled with family and fun. I had my Easter dinner this evening and it was amazing! Thanks to my Aunt Colleen and Uncle Steve for hosting.

Just wanted to share an OOTW photo with you. I wore this out shopping with Cory and M last weekend. We went to Ikea to purchase a new coffee table. I also managed to convince him to head into the mall to look around.

Cardigan- H &M
Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- American Eagle
Shoes- Discount shoe warehouse
Necklace- Kidnapped from mom's closet ;)

This outfit mixes pieces from my wardrobe that out date M. The shoes and cardigan are older than she is. The shirt and jeans are still older pieces but not quite hitting the 3 year mark.

I love how I go through phases with clothing. I'll be in love with an item for a while then it gets old and I move on. If it survives my monthly purging then it eventually ends up being worn again. It'll usually be worn in a completely different way. I loved wearing this cardi with a maxi dress I own but had never tried it in this combo.

Strange how clothes can mingle in your closet forever and never be put together in an outfit. I actually really love this look. It was laid back enough for a shopping trip and bright enough for Spring. I'll definitely wear it again!

Hope you all enjoy your long weekend!

XO
Amber

1 comment: