Saturday 31 March 2012

OOTW and a fashion flash back

Hi Dolls!

I hope you all had a great week. The weather here has been very bizarre. Just as I start to bring out my summer clothes mother nature punishes us with a snowfall. It's really put a damper on my wardrobe.

I wanted to share with you an outfit from earlier this week for my OOTW. I wore it to a mommy play group. Many of you might remember the post I wrote about my friend, T, who writes the blog "Mommy 'Mom'ments".  A while ago she and her friends decided to get together once a month. T has invited me to come along on the days she hosts. I really enjoy connecting with fellow mommys and have fun every time I go. This week it was T's turn to host and this is what I wore:


Sweater- Forever 21
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- unknown
Scarf- Forever 21
Bracelet- H&M

So I'm sitting here on a Saturday night. My two loves, M and Cory, are in bed fast alseep. I am blogging and watching, The Hills. I know, I know...what the heck am I doing watching The Hills. Well I am not ashamed to admit that I.love.this.show!! I've loved it since it first aired. I love the drama, the fact it's in Cali and most of all the fashion.
I remember a time when I wanted to steal Lauren Conrad's style. On occasion I still look to her for fashion inspiration. I do believe that she is who got me onto the 'leggings' trend. As well as keeping my nails perfectly polished. She is always so put together and looks effortlessly chic.

 Her laid back SoCal look is one I am still in love with. So tonight I'm indulging in this reality show and re-living the days before M. I am thoroughly enjoying my Saturday night solo. After all Cory isn't the biggest Hills fan ;)

Who is your style icon from the past? Are they still fashionable today?
XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment