Saturday 10 March 2012

OOTW and a big thanks!

Happy weekend everyone!

I hope you all had a great week and can enjoy some rest and relaxation this weekend. I've been busy trying to get stuff set up for our move into our new place. I have to say I'm kind of sad to be leaving my mom's house. It was nice having extra hands to help out with M. However, Cory's home now and he's my partner in crime against the terrible twos. 
I wanted to share with you my OOTW. It was a simple chiffon blouse paired with skinny dress pants. I threw on a cognac coloured belt with a cute bow detail and a pair of wedged loafers. I wore this to a job fair that asked for business casual attire. I felt comfortable yet put together. I've also worn this blouse with a dark denim for a more casual look. It's a piece that can be dressed up or down.

Blouse- Suzy Sheir
Belt-Dynamite
Pants-Dynamite
Shoes- Spring

I also wanted to say thank-you to all of you who read my blog on the regular. I really appreciate your support and kind words. I probably would have given up if it weren't for the encouragement!
So thank-you.

XO
Amber










1 comment:

  1. You're so cute and definitely look great! Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete