Saturday 3 March 2012

OOTW, recent purchase and date night

Happy weekend everyone!

I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend and the plans you might have.

I wanted to share with you my OOTW (Outfit of the Week). Most fashion bloggers do an OOTD (day) but I have a toddler and there just isn't time for that...yet. I hope one day I'll have the time to start doing OOTD. I actually wore this outfit out on the date Cory and I had (more about that below).


Blazer: Urban Planet
Shirt: Dynamite
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: Spring

My recent purchase was yesterday while shopping with M and Cory. We ventured into Winners and I found the most amazing mirrored box. I've been wanting something like this for a while. I was wanting a peice like this to put my more precious jewelery in i.e tennis bracelet, my diamond studs etc. I think it's so pretty and girly.


Last but not least, last night was date night. Cory and I had not been out for an actual date in a very long time. It was nice to take a few hours for ourselves and try not to talk about M or the daily struggles of life. We had dinner out and went for a drive down the Niagara Parkway to see the million dollar house we were going to buy if we won the lottery last night (one can dream).

So far my weekend is looking pretty good. We are planning on taking M to see the new Dr. Seuss movie- The Lorax. Fingers crossed we have some free time and that she likes it!

 
XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment