Friday 2 March 2012

Here's the 411

So many of you have messaged me about my current situation. I know my previous post was about how we have decided to remain in Ontario. I now have to add that..... Cory's home! Cory came back from British Columbia last week and I can say with much relief that he is here for good. We have promised each other that we will never do the long distance thing again. It is so emotionally draining on one's relationship. It's even more difficult when you throw a child in the mix. M is over the moon that she has her daddy back. As for me, I'm equally happy but now comes the hard work. Trying to find a place for my family to live. We are still staying at the Holiday Inn, aka mom's house. It's cramped and loud and not my home. It's amazing of them to be so hospitable and let us crash here until we get on our feet. I am beyond thankful. Even though they throw around the phrase "my house is your house" I can't help but feel that it's not my home and it's not my space. We are, however, trying to make the best of it!
Cory had a job offer here in Ontario prior to up and leaving No Mans Land, BC. I am working on getting back to work after having a year off with my best girl, M. I cannot wait until we have a routine and balance back to our lives.
I am so happy that my little family is back together. It should have been this way all along.

Note: at the time I wrote this post I hadn't found a place to live. Well this week we did and we will be in before the end of the month. I look forward to a new beginning!

XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment