Thursday 1 March 2012

So blessed

I have the best friends in the world.

I know everyone probably thinks that and if it's true then you are all lucky! They say if you have at least one really good friend that it's better than having 100 friends.

Yesterday I was out for coffee with Kathleen, my maid of honor and one of my best friends. While thumbing through magazines we were surprised by our mutual friend, Kimberly.  The three of us walked through the bookstore, attached to the coffee shop, and discussed the latest developments in our lives. We then stumbled upon some amazing bracelets. There were three colours: grey, purple and green. Each colour of bracelet had a inspirational word on it. We thought they were so cute and suited us perfectly. Kim jumped at the chance to use her gift card to purchase all three, one for each of us. I took the grey one that says blessed on the little silver plate which connects the strings together. Kathleen took the green one- lucky (her favourite colour), Kimberly took purple- fierce.  I love my new bracelet and it looks so cute paired with the tennis bracelet Cory bought me for Christmas.


Thank you Miss Kimberly for being my friend. I am so blessed to have you and Kathleen in my life!

XO
Amber

1 comment: