Sunday 10 March 2013

Springing forward

Happy Sunday to all my gorgeous readers!!

As I sit on the front porch sipping on a glass of Arbour Mist, I can't help but notice how many people are also outside. Like myself, they are enjoying what is left of this beautiful day. The clocks went ahead last night and its so refreshing to be approaching 7:00 pm with the sun still hovering low in the sky.

I'm sure my Facebook friends are sick of my rants and raves regarding the approach of warmer weather. At this point I say 'deal with it'. I'm a happier person with some vitamin d in me and the warm sun shining down and you all should be thankful for that LOL.

Today was gorgeous and I got a lot accomplished. M spent the night with her dad so I had the opportunity to sleep in, which I took full advantage of. I woke up feeling 100 times better. I got dressed and enjoyed a cup of coffee on the deck with the sun beaming down. I couldn't help but get up and go for a run. The first outdoor run of the year felt sooo amazing. When M returned home we walked over to the park and played. She was beyond happy to be there. I'm sure like many of the peanuts out there she was bugging to hit the park all winter. Today her wish was granted. It was followed by an indoor play doh session and baking chocolate chip cookies. It was such a fun day.

This warm weather certainly agrees with me. I just can't wait for Summer. Summer is my season. In the middle of July my M was born. It's the days in which my romance with Mr. Awesome flourished. And come the end of this Summer Ill celebrating my birthday and then sending myself and my peanut off to school.

So if I seem a little overkill on posting about my love affair with warmer weather I hope you will all understand and join me in welcoming it.

Enjoy the rest of your evening Dolls!

XO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment