Friday 13 January 2012

My perfect Saturday night

Sex in the City: The Movie is on tonight on the W network and I am so excited to watch it. I thought I might forget to tune in if I fell asleep with M or was caught up in cleaning. So I went a bit over board and programmed it in my calendar on my iPhone and set two alerts for it. I am a dedicated fan. I spent the entire summer before I met my fiance watching every season. I had my own tv in my room at my mom's and either rented or borrowed each season. I wasn't a complete reclus because I was working full time and had plenty of friends. We'd go out all the time together. The problem was that I turned 19 last out of all my friends. My birthday was conveniently located at the end of the summer. So on many an occasion when all the girls were going out I was at home awaiting drunken updates and watching SATC. When I watch those episodes now It makes me feel 18 again.

The shoes, the handbags and the drama. I can't wait! If you need me, I'll be located on the couch in my comfies and curled up with popcorn in my lap.

Hope everyone else has a great evening.

Xo
Amber

1 comment:

  1. i watched it too! such a great movie xoxo kimber

    ReplyDelete