Monday 16 January 2012

Winter never looked so chic

One of the crummy things about winter, besides the cold, the snow, the dry skin, the static hair - I could go on, is getting all bundled up for the cold weather. You want to stay warm but not look like you are about to go on an arctic expedition. One way I'm staying warm this winter is with my amazing new head band ear warmer that Kathleen gave me for Christmas. I told her exactly what I wanted because apparently I am too hard to buy for. I am in love with my gift. It serves a purpose and I love how it looks. I cannot pull off a hat to save my life! They look horrible on me. My head is an odd shape and I don't have the confidence to pull off the must-have hat looks of the season. Growing up I'd always choose a head band ear warmer over a hat. Now I've taken it to the next level with my fuzzy friend. I may have people looking my way a little more when I head out this winter but my ears are toasty and I won't have hat hair.



I love the price point, $19.99. It was from American Eagle and only came in the one colour. I cannot recall if I've seen them any where else. I felt like it was a great buy and if Kathleen didn't buy it for me I was sure that I would have bought it myself! If you ever come across a headband of similar stature I highly recommend trying it out. It's one look that I love this winter season.

Stay warm out there!

XO
Amber

3 comments:

  1. I think you should rethink the hat thing - the picture looks like you are wearing one and the pic is amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know the fur over powers my hair. Different if my hair is up though. you should trust me on the hat thing. I should post horrible hat pictures to prove it.

      Delete
  2. i love this picture, makes me wanna buy one!! kimber

    ReplyDelete